Need More Confidence? Watch this…
I get so many women asking me “Emma, how do I get more confidence?” so I created a Facebook live… watch it here.
Real Life Story – Emma Taylor
As Head of Technology for Virgin Australia, Emma knows a thing or two about leadership. She has worked in various industries, starting as a programmer with NAB.
During this real-life interview, we will hear some of the highlights of Emma’s career, and how she got to where she is today.
Real Life Story – Sam Williams
In this real-life story we hear from Sam Williams, Head of operations, Smart and Simpler for Woolworths Group. Sam talks about how she is the happiest she’s ever been.
She shares her personal turnaround and how tragic circumstances allowed her to really fully understand the key components to her ‘Happy Cake’.
Her Leadership Journey Founder, Emma Rhoades asked questions of Sam like:
- How true is the story that stepping into a senior level role means more stress, anxiety and less time with family?
- What do we do to help women to start to believe in themselves more?
- What do you say to women who have applied for roles, but cannot seem to get a foot in the door?
- What have been some of the biggest wins of your career?
If you’ve been thinking that you can’t have a balance between family and career, and feel you’re not good enough in any way, then you need to listen to this real life story.
Positive Emotions for Wellbeing – Leisa Bowness
In this session, wellness expert Leisa will teach us:
- an introduction to positive psychology theory and how it impacts our lives and productivity
- How to identify ways to incorporate positive emotional practices into your day-to-day
- Share the top 10 positive emotions so you can be more aware of how you show up every day