If you are looking for a forward thinking, inspirational and powerful organisation which is doing crucial work in local communities, then look no further.
As the Development and Relationship Manager, you will manage and nurture relationships with key existing supporters, as well as identify and cultivate new relationships to deliver fundraising targets that seek to assist the community.
You will use your previous skills in relationship building to drive these outcomes through channels including online, on the phone, in person and events.
This role will suit a seasoned relationship fundraiser OR an individual wanting to transition from the commercial sector.
- Provide strategic planning and management of the Fundraising Strategy and relationship building across key stakeholders
- Actively grow the number of major donors and bequests through managing and nurturing existing relationships, as well as cultivating new relationships
- Build and maintain long term relationships with key community fundraising groups including attending, and speaking at, community events
- Support with development of innovative strategies to acquire, grow and retain donors through research and analysis, identifying prospects on supporter base
- Implement and deliver donor care activities i.e., visits, calls, events, letters, conversion packs
Support the preparation of budgets, and report against budgets monthly, including meeting KPIs
Be part of a CRM Project Team exploring introduction of a new data management process
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in relationship-based fundraising
- Connecting with individuals or business leaders
- Demonstrated commercial acumen in the provision of fundraising advice and management, including donor acquisition
- An innovate, creative and data driven approach to Fundraising with a passion for developing new and creative fundraising avenues
- Experience in setting and managing supporter pathways
- An understanding of how to attract, retain and motivate community fundraising supporters
- Experience in building strong working relationships, internally and externally
- Highest level of interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to network effectively
- Understanding of monitoring income, expenditure, and activity plans, including producing reports against progress
- A full driving license and car access
- A collaborative approach to fundraising and a passion to join this inspiring and important organisation
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Annabel Grigson at Beaumont People on email@example.com
At Beaumont People we believe a diverse workplace is a happy workplace, and we love working with organisations that feel the same way. We encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or parental status. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to be made for your application to be assessed we would be more than happy to discuss how that can be arranged.
To apply for this job please visit www.beaumontpeople.com.au.